Thursday, 6 June 2013

Kemano Kau?

my relationship between me and my music "career" dah sama macam my relationship with my jaw breaking ex girlfriend. on and off again and again. but no, my music stuff won't end like how i destroyed her life (that's what she told everyone anyway).

a friend of mine gave me a link on a list of open mic run by Shaneil Devasier. so i started planning my next gig but sadly i have my own personal issue to deal with. and that is my own social skills. i didnt even make a call to the guy to book my seat. thankfully a friend of mine, Sufiz, planned to go on this one date and booked a seat for me too. thanks Sufiz.

the moment i stepped on the stage feels like the last time i got on stage was 15 years ago. everybody can see my hand were shaking when i'm holding my cup of tea. what? i can't drink tea in a bar? thank to this slot at frontera sol of mexico PJ, i think i can kickstart another push on my music "career". entah berapa kali nak kickstart aku pun tak tahu.

people keep asking me, organizers especially, "datang seorang ke bro?" or "la. takkan seorang je?" and "mana bandmates?". yeah, aku memang tengah cari line up. so far tak ada yang kekal. even band yang nak vocalist pun taknak ambil aku sebab aku tak rock. yeah. i pop. pop shit on your heads. until i find my line up, my Azrul Maulud's Music For Food project tak boleh jalan. so.... solo la. solo.

so where do i go from here? i can't really tell. i migth keep going on and on or maybe i'll stop for a few months just to get my hands shaking all over again on stage. i've chose this path and i won't stop. i know i won't stop.

good luck Azrul

Azrul Maulud


1 comment: